Friday, September 18, 2009

easyPlanner 1.0

I just submitted our new app, easyPlanner, to the app store. I needed an application where I can store important notes on dates in the future, but was disappointed with the iPhone calendar. For example, in order to record a meeting i need to go to into the iPhone calendar app, I would need to open the app, click on the correct date, click 'event', type an event, click 'done', select the 'time' and write it in, etc etc etc. This is annoying, so I looked for an application which is simpler to use, and couldn't find one.

I decided to take the matter into my own hands and write an app myself. Presenting: easyPlanner. Just click on the screen, and you can write whatever information on a given day you want, without having to deal with clicking through a series of screens. Hit save and you're done. The simplicity of the application makes it load very fast (even faster than the Calendar app).

Hopefully everyone will find this useful. The app is still in a preliminary state (though fully functional). If anyone has suggestions on things we can change, bugs we should fix, or features you want to see, please feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment